Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recording the sell of an animal
When I entered the sale of an animal on my master I was not given the option to record it as an income to my account, therefore, when I look at my income it does not show up.  When I enter this on my child device the option to add it as income account is there.  Am I entering my sell animal in the wrong place on my master?
Both Master and Child, for the PC software, work the same where. There is a checkbox at the bottom of the Sell Animal window that indicates if you want to record income at the same time. If you uncheck that box, that step will be skipped.

In either case, if you miss the step. You can go to the “Accounting” module and record the income directly there, if you need to.

Thanks!
(12-24-2017, 05:05 PM)lionedge Wrote: Both Master and Child, for the PC software, work the same where. There is a checkbox at the bottom of the Sell Animal window that indicates if you want to record income at the same time. If you uncheck that box, that step will be skipped.

In either case, if you miss the step. You can go to the “Accounting” module and record the income directly there, if you need to.

Thanks!

Thank you, I will pay closer attention that that box is checked next time.  I did go into Accounting and apply the income directly.  Thanks again!