Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update: 2017-10-28
We have just released our latest update. Here's a summary:

For the desktop software:
- The software will allow the dam's weight to be taken up to be 30 days later than the entry for the calf now.
- Corrected issue where special characters in the Name/Business Name value upon Registration would cause an error.
- The "Perform Synch" operation will no longer auto-synch with expired RM Cloud devices.
- RM Child devices can now create local projects and edit them. This prevents that READ ONLY message for child devices, until after a project has actually been synchronized.
- Premium Feature: Import from American Hereford Association
- Premium Feature: Import from American Simmental Association
- Premium Feature: Import from American Braford Association
- Premium Feature: Import from Canadian Angus Association
- Added a notification in the Home Panel when new RM Cloud changes are available.
- Added a notification in the Home Panel when a new project has been shared with the device.

For the iPhone/iPad (Note...this update is waiting for publication to the App Store and should become available within the next 5 days).
- Added a notification that will appear when Ranch Manager is opened and new RM Cloud changes are available.
- Added a notification that will appear when Ranch Manager is opened and a new project has been shared with the device.
- Added a buffer to the end of the table views when in search mode so that all rows can be accessed and are not hidden by the keyboard.
- The software will now strip invalid characters out of the Device ID entry to prevent problems with RM Cloud Registration
Thank you so much for adding this back to the system! However, after completing all the updates. I was able to import 3 animals from AHA before it started freezing up. It would not allow me to cancel and I had to use the task manager to shut the whole program down. I've tried 2 more times and it continues to freeze. Any ideas of what I can do to fix it?
it could be something with the animal itself. Can you send me the Registration # of the animal you are trying to import that causes the freeze?
I sent you a private msg with the reg. number. It happened with several different registration numbers though.