Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions
We are having difficulty keeping all devices synced and current.  Is there a way to make the program real time using an online website rather than syncing?  I know that there are benefits with sync like remote use but in my experience it does not seem to be working. 

Search capabilities on RM open are the best Ive seen!  But you cant do all of the actions from search page.  Can you make it so we can do all the actions from the search page? 

Thanks

D
Hello D,
Which actions are you unable to find in Search? I can look to enable them...or explain why they may not be there...

As for synching...I just published an update that will tell you when changes are available. This change is on the way to the App Store as well, so will be available on the iPhone, iPad and the desktop software. This should greatly enable you to keep in synch. After installing the new software, a message will popup if RM Cloud changes are available.

Regarding a website...it's possible, but Android will be our priority before making web version.

Thanks!
(10-29-2017, 04:56 PM)Lionedge-One action is preg checking.  I know there was another but I\m spacing at the moment.  We have limited help.  Easier to wand the group and then perform a mass action such as pass on the group come back and clear out opens.  With thousands of cows we check only one group/location at a time and dam screen can't filter down like search can. Another suggestion is adding a count into the search so that one does not have to export to xcel when there are large groups trying to organizeThanksD Wrote: Hello D,
  Which actions are you unable to find in Search? I can look to enable them...or explain why they may not be there...

As for synching...I just published an update that will tell you when changes are available. This change is on the way to the App Store as well, so will be available on the iPhone, iPad and the desktop software. This should greatly enable you to keep in synch. After installing the new software, a message will popup if RM Cloud changes are available.

Regarding a website...it's possible, but Android will be our priority before making web version.

Thanks!
There should already be a count at the bottom right of the Animal Search view. Will double check though. Regarding Preg Check, will see why that action is not there.

Finally, just a tip; when posting to the “Suggestions” forum, please make an appropriate title. That way others will not have to read the thread to see what the suggestion is.

Thanks for the feedback!
(11-03-2017, 01:31 PM)lionedgeSounds good thank you Wrote: There should already be a count at the bottom right of the Animal Search view. Will double check though.  Regarding Preg Check, will see why that action is not there.

Finally, just a tip; when posting to the “Suggestions” forum, please make an appropriate title. That way others will not have to read the thread to see what the suggestion is.

Thanks for the feedback!